TOEFL TEST SCHEDULE & REGISTRATION
Institutional TOEFL (ITP)
Most colleges and universities require standardized test for admission, especially for students making the transition from secondary to post secondary education. These tests provide uniform information about students’ aptitude and knowledge base in a variety of subject areas.
Colleges and universities require some measurement of language ability for all international applicants. The most commonly used exam is the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) offered by ETS (Educational Testing Service).
Colleges and universities use these exams in two ways during the admission process. First, most institutions set a minimum TOEFL-score so they can be assured your English proficiency will allow you to succeed academically. Second, the TOEFL score helps a college or university know where to place you in your course work.
Why TOEFL ITP?
TOEFL® ITP is an essential tool for:
- Placement in intensive English-language programs requiring academic English proficiency at a college or graduate level.
- Progress monitoring in English-language programs stressing academic English proficiency.
- Exiting English-language programs by demonstrating proficiency in English listening and reading.
- Admissions to short-term, non-degree programs in English-speaking countries where the sending and receiving institutions agree to use TOEFL ITP scores. For example applying for exchange programs.
- Admissions to undergraduate and graduate degree programs in non-English speaking countries where English is not the dominant form of instruction. For example applying for Bachelor or Master Degree in Indonesia.
- Admissions and placement in collaborative international degree programs where English-language training will be a feature of the program.
- Scholarship programs, as contributing documentation for academic English proficiency.
ITP TOEFL is a relatively inexpensive way to measure your TOEFL level, before you decide to take the iBT TOEFL which you need when you apply to U.S. or other countries colleges and universities.
AMINEF-EducationUSA is one of the testing centers authorized by the ETS associate in Indonesia.
The TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. Different from the ITP TOEFL, it also measures your speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
For more information about iBT TOEFL, please go to http://www.ets.org/toefl/ibt/about
Evaluation: English language proficiency in reading, listening, and writing.
Duration: About two and half hours
Score validity: Two years maximum
Taking ITP TOEFL at EducationUSA AMINEF
Test fee: Please contact our admin for the fee
Made of payment: Cash or bank transfer
Click TOEFL Test Registration. You will receive notification from us once you have filled out the online form.
After filling out the online form you are required to send us a scan of your payment slip via email to infoEAS@aminef.or.id or
Fax to 021.52962137 along with a copy of your scanned valid IDCard (KTP, SMIN, Passport).
We should receive the payment confirmation within 2 (working) days after your online registration.